- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
All posts tagged "dry riesling"
Riesling and Brats at Beacon Hill Winery
To celebrate the return of our 2018 Beacon Hill Vineyard Riesling, we have partnered with the perfect food to pair … Altengartz German-brand Bratwurst. The vibrant, lively acidity of Riesling is subdued by the richness of Bratwurst...
- Posted March 30, 2019
Two Bad Labs Vineyard 2017 Dry Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Best Buy! Paul and Heidi Sullivan moved from Oregon’s Willamette Valley to the Lewis-Clark Valley in 2011, and four Labrador retrievers have been rescued by the Sullivans leading up to their entry to the Northwest wine industry....
- Posted March 7, 2019