- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
All posts tagged "dry riesling"
Two Bad Labs Vineyard 2017 Dry Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Best Buy! Paul and Heidi Sullivan moved from Oregon’s Willamette Valley to the Lewis-Clark Valley in 2011, and four Labrador retrievers have been rescued by the Sullivans leading up to their entry to the Northwest wine industry....
- Posted March 7, 2019