- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
All posts tagged "dry riesling"
Riesling and Brats at Beacon Hill Winery
To celebrate the return of our 2018 Beacon Hill Vineyard Riesling, we have partnered with the perfect food to pair … Altengartz German-brand Bratwurst. The vibrant, lively acidity of Riesling is subdued by the richness of Bratwurst...
- Posted March 30, 2019
Two Bad Labs Vineyard 2017 Dry Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Best Buy! Paul and Heidi Sullivan moved from Oregon’s Willamette Valley to the Lewis-Clark Valley in 2011, and four Labrador retrievers have been rescued by the Sullivans leading up to their entry to the Northwest wine industry....
- Posted March 7, 2019