- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
All posts tagged "dry riesling"
Riesling and Brats at Beacon Hill Winery
To celebrate the return of our 2018 Beacon Hill Vineyard Riesling, we have partnered with the perfect food to pair … Altengartz German-brand Bratwurst. The vibrant, lively acidity of Riesling is subdued by the richness of Bratwurst...
- Posted March 30, 2019
Two Bad Labs Vineyard 2017 Dry Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Best Buy! Paul and Heidi Sullivan moved from Oregon’s Willamette Valley to the Lewis-Clark Valley in 2011, and four Labrador retrievers have been rescued by the Sullivans leading up to their entry to the Northwest wine industry....
- Posted March 7, 2019