- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
All posts tagged "fennwood vineyard"
Alexana Winery 2016 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton $65
For the second straight vintage, Bryan Weil uses 38-acre Fennwood Vineyard from the Yamhill-Carlton to earn our top rating. These vines were less than a decade old at harvest, and the site’s early promise attracted the attention...
- Posted March 24, 2019