- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "fennwood vineyard"
Alexana Winery 2016 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton $65
For the second straight vintage, Bryan Weil uses 38-acre Fennwood Vineyard from the Yamhill-Carlton to earn our top rating. These vines were less than a decade old at harvest, and the site’s early promise attracted the attention...
- Posted March 24, 2019