- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
All posts tagged "harry & david"
Harry & David Vineyards 2016 Chardonnay, Oregon $20
This Southern Oregon iconic orchard fruit producer works with vineyards throughout the state for its consumer-friendly, medium-bodied Chardonnay program. Its fun nose of orange gummy bears, Golden Delicious apple, facial powder and peach skin leads to an...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Harry & David Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $18
This historic producer of prized orchard fruit in Southern Oregon works with a variety of Rogue Valley winemakers on its emerging wine portfolio. In this case, the collaboration is with Herb Quady and Brian Gruber of Barrel...
- Posted November 4, 2018