- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
All posts tagged "harry & david"
Harry & David Vineyards 2016 Chardonnay, Oregon $20
This Southern Oregon iconic orchard fruit producer works with vineyards throughout the state for its consumer-friendly, medium-bodied Chardonnay program. Its fun nose of orange gummy bears, Golden Delicious apple, facial powder and peach skin leads to an...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Harry & David Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $18
This historic producer of prized orchard fruit in Southern Oregon works with a variety of Rogue Valley winemakers on its emerging wine portfolio. In this case, the collaboration is with Herb Quady and Brian Gruber of Barrel...
- Posted November 4, 2018