- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
All posts tagged "harry & david"
Harry & David Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $18
This historic producer of prized orchard fruit in Southern Oregon works with a variety of Rogue Valley winemakers on its emerging wine portfolio. In this case, the collaboration is with Herb Quady and Brian Gruber of Barrel...
- Posted November 4, 2018