- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "harry & david"
Harry & David Vineyards 2016 Chardonnay, Oregon $20
This Southern Oregon iconic orchard fruit producer works with vineyards throughout the state for its consumer-friendly, medium-bodied Chardonnay program. Its fun nose of orange gummy bears, Golden Delicious apple, facial powder and peach skin leads to an...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Harry & David Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $18
This historic producer of prized orchard fruit in Southern Oregon works with a variety of Rogue Valley winemakers on its emerging wine portfolio. In this case, the collaboration is with Herb Quady and Brian Gruber of Barrel...
- Posted November 4, 2018