- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "harry & david"
Harry & David Vineyards 2016 Chardonnay, Oregon $20
This Southern Oregon iconic orchard fruit producer works with vineyards throughout the state for its consumer-friendly, medium-bodied Chardonnay program. Its fun nose of orange gummy bears, Golden Delicious apple, facial powder and peach skin leads to an...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Harry & David Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $18
This historic producer of prized orchard fruit in Southern Oregon works with a variety of Rogue Valley winemakers on its emerging wine portfolio. In this case, the collaboration is with Herb Quady and Brian Gruber of Barrel...
- Posted November 4, 2018