- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
All posts tagged "hit machine"
Oak Knoll Winery presents Hit Machine
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents Hit Machine, a high-energy, five-piece band created by bassist Bart Hafeman that plays hits from all eras. Smoked PDX will be serving up barbecue or bring your own picnic...
- Posted August 2, 2019