- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "king’s raven winery"
King’s Raven Winery 2014 Epyllion Vineyard Maréchal Foch, Willamette Valley $30
The Ingram family roots in the Willamette Valley began in the 1800s with a Civil War veteran receiving a land claim near Oregon City, and their third-generation farm along New Era Road continues its transition to vineyards....
- Posted May 13, 2019
King’s Raven Winery 2015 Chelois, Willamette Valley $52
Darrin Ingram’s work along the emerging Mount Hood Territory with Epyllion Vineyard is doing more than merely preserving Chelois (shell-WAH), one of the most obscure red grapes in Pacific Northwest. The variety is a story within itself,...
- Posted March 10, 2019