- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "king’s raven winery"
King’s Raven Winery 2014 Epyllion Vineyard Maréchal Foch, Willamette Valley $30
The Ingram family roots in the Willamette Valley began in the 1800s with a Civil War veteran receiving a land claim near Oregon City, and their third-generation farm along New Era Road continues its transition to vineyards....
- Posted May 13, 2019
King’s Raven Winery 2015 Chelois, Willamette Valley $52
Darrin Ingram’s work along the emerging Mount Hood Territory with Epyllion Vineyard is doing more than merely preserving Chelois (shell-WAH), one of the most obscure red grapes in Pacific Northwest. The variety is a story within itself,...
- Posted March 10, 2019