- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
All posts tagged "mt hood territory"
King’s Raven Winery 2014 Epyllion Vineyard Maréchal Foch, Willamette Valley $30
The Ingram family roots in the Willamette Valley began in the 1800s with a Civil War veteran receiving a land claim near Oregon City, and their third-generation farm along New Era Road continues its transition to vineyards....
- Posted May 13, 2019