- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "Penticton"
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP
Join us to create with the magic of water marbling! Choose one of our three workshop time blocks: > 10am-12pm >12pm-2pm >2pm-4pm We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting...
- Posted October 24, 2020
Meet the Maskers Live
Grape Savvy Wine Tours is hosting a Meet the Makers Series Live on Facebook , Friday June 19th Sal D’Angelo Of D’Angelo Estate Winery will be featured.
- Posted June 19, 2020
Noble Ridge Spring Release Pig Roast
In conjunction with our Spring Releases we have teamed up with the Incomparable Chef Heinz Schmidt and his famous Pig Roast. Chef Heinz slow roasts the pig for 7 hours after it has been stuffed with fresh...
- Posted May 16, 2020