- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "Penticton"
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP
Join us to create with the magic of water marbling! Choose one of our three workshop time blocks: > 10am-12pm >12pm-2pm >2pm-4pm We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting...
- Posted October 24, 2020
Meet the Maskers Live
Grape Savvy Wine Tours is hosting a Meet the Makers Series Live on Facebook , Friday June 19th Sal D’Angelo Of D’Angelo Estate Winery will be featured.
- Posted June 19, 2020
Noble Ridge Spring Release Pig Roast
In conjunction with our Spring Releases we have teamed up with the Incomparable Chef Heinz Schmidt and his famous Pig Roast. Chef Heinz slow roasts the pig for 7 hours after it has been stuffed with fresh...
- Posted May 16, 2020