- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "rob’s red blend"
Barnard Griffin Winery 2016 Rob’s Red Blend, Washington $14
Best Buy! The entry level to Rob Griffin’s Signature Red Wine series is this approachable, consumer-friendly blend where Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot combine for 84% of this base. Vineyard sources include Arete and Caroway in the Columbia...
- Posted January 29, 2019