- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
All posts tagged "sharecropper wine"
Sharecropper’s Wine Co. 2017 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $16
David O’Reilly now lives in the Yakima Valley, yet he and his Owen Roe team continue to produce one of the Pacific Northwest’s most approachable and affordable examples of Pinot Noir under his Sharecropper’s program, which was...
- Posted March 31, 2019