- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "sharecropper wine"
Sharecropper’s Wine Co. 2017 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $16
David O’Reilly now lives in the Yakima Valley, yet he and his Owen Roe team continue to produce one of the Pacific Northwest’s most approachable and affordable examples of Pinot Noir under his Sharecropper’s program, which was...
- Posted March 31, 2019