- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
All posts tagged "sharecropper wine"
Sharecropper’s Wine Co. 2017 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $16
David O’Reilly now lives in the Yakima Valley, yet he and his Owen Roe team continue to produce one of the Pacific Northwest’s most approachable and affordable examples of Pinot Noir under his Sharecropper’s program, which was...
- Posted March 31, 2019