- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
All posts tagged "stemilt creek"
Stemilt Creek Winery 2014 Ascent Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $48
The Mathison family spans four generations as orchardists and farmers in Washington’s Wenatchee Valley. Their vines are well into their second decade of existence, and with the guidance of winemaker Richard Hood, a graduate of University of...
- Posted November 14, 2018