- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "viognier"
Chris Daniel Winery 2016 Viognier, Columbia Valley, $18
Viognier is one of the most difficult wines to craft in Washington, thanks in no small part to the variety’s difficulty to grow and timing of harvest. When done well, such as this example from a boutique...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Maryhill Winery 2017 Viognier, Columbia Valley, $18
The Leutholds have tasked winemaker Richard Batchelor with becoming the Northwest’s leading producer of Viognier, and the 2017 represents the largest bottling of this white Rhone variety in Washington. They branched out beyond their estate Gunkel Vineyard...
- Posted February 13, 2019