- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "Winemaker Dinner"
Noble Ridge Spring Release Pig Roast
In conjunction with our Spring Releases we have teamed up with the Incomparable Chef Heinz Schmidt and his famous Pig Roast. Chef Heinz slow roasts the pig for 7 hours after it has been stuffed with fresh...
- Posted May 16, 2020