- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "winterfest wine walk"
Lake Chelan Winterfest
CHELAN, Wash. — The Lake Chelan Wine Valley stages the Lake Chelan Winterfest Chelan Weekend on Jan. 17-19 as an ideal event launched in 1980s for wine connoisseurs or those just starting to discover the world of...
- Posted January 17, 2020