- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
Thank you for joining the Great Northwest Wine of the Week
You’re almost done – please activate your subscription
- Open the email.
- Click the confirmation link.
If you don’t see that email in your inbox shortly, please check your spam filter or fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.
Here is what you will receive each Tuesday in the Great Northwest Wine of the Week:
- Review of one of the best wines we’ve tasted.
- Review of a value wine ($15 and under).
- Tips about Northwest wine, along with food-pairing ideas.
- Links to recent stories about wine in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Thank you for joining us.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
Great Northwest Wine