- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Three Rivers Winery 2012 River’s Red, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Holly Turner bills this as a wine for food and friends, and she produced a striking package with her fun blend of Merlot (44%), Sangiovese (33%), Syrah (16%), Cabernet Sauvignon (3%), Lemberger (2%) and Cabernet Franc. The gorgeous nose is reminiscent of Hawaiin Fruit Punch and blueberry milkshake with hints of vanilla and cola. There’s a massive delivery of dark blue fruit with tons of structure, making this a big, rich and delicious wine. Enjoy with charcuterie from Salumiere Cesario in Walla Walla.
Production: 8,620 cases