- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Wit Cellars 2015 Pinot Gris, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $18
Milbrandt-owned Evergreen Vineyard is a go-to site for crisp whites, and the new Prosser winemaking brand belonging to Flint Nelson and Cat Warwick focuses on this planting near the Gorge Amphitheater for both Riesling and this Pinot Gris. Beautiful aromas of ripe pear, pink grapefruit, kiwi, cardamom and lavender lead to juicy flavors of Asian pear, Granny Smith apple, yellow grapefruit and honeydew melon. A blend of lemon and clementine adds a pulsating burst for an energetic finish.
Production: 210 cases