- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Wild Goose Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $20
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench for this Pinot Noir, producing a wine with cherry and vanilla oak aromas that lead into a fruit-forward wine with cherry, raspberry and plum flavors. Try it with rack of lamb. This won a gold medal and best of class at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 140 cases