- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
45th annual Greatest of the Grape
March 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Enjoy the best of the Umpqua Valley on March 7 at the annual 45th Greatest of the Grape gala – Oregon’s longest running fine wine event, held at the Seven Feathers Casino Resort.
Taste through the bounty of the valley with appetizers and wine pairings from 28 Southern Oregon wineries and 14 of the area’s gourmet food artisans.
Dance to live music, mingle with winery owners or place a bid to win prizes during our silent auction. VIP ticket holders earn first access and early entry into the event.
Purchase tickets on the new Umpqua Valley Winegrowers’ website.