- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
4th Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 17, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 18, 2014 @ 5:00 pm25$
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Bob Lorkowski, John Haw, Rich Cushman, and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM) one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.
Tickets: Day pass is $25 per person includes 4 wine-tastings, commemorative glass and admission to WAAAM.
Hours: Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon-5 p.m.
Other: Free on-site parking