- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features rare reserves with broadcaster Jim McLaren
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm15$
Once a year we share our single vineyard Pinots and more from the earliest Anam Cara Cellars vintage to current releases, with a limited number of bottles available for purchase.
On this day, Jim McLaren — KEX radio’s newly retired newscaster and”Grape Adventurer” — will help pour. Gratuities will benefit Salud, which provides access to healthcare for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families.