- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery’s Spring Release at Wine Boss
April 12, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 13, 2014 @ 4:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Anelare will be releasing three wines — 2013 Ciel du Cheval White, 2011 Columbia Valley Merlot and 2012 Zio Red Wine— on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13 at Wine Boss in Richland.
Spring Wine Club allocations will be ready for pickup from noon-4 p.m. both days or will be held for delivery thereafter.
We anticipate opening our new, permanent home for Anelare in June with one more release at the Wine Boss production facility. Thank you for being part of our journey as we have found the venue of our dreams, a place where you will not only experience the smell and taste of our wines, but also experience the nostalgia of Washington’s superb growing regions.