- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Anniversary barbecue at Duck Pond Cellars
August 16, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$16
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate its 21 years of business with a barbecue.
We’ll have live music by Echo Park, special wine flights and sangria available for purchase + a trio of sliders ($16/$14 for wine club members, price for sliders only) while supplies last.
Sliders include Cabernet Onion & Sharp Cheddar Slider, Coffee-Rubbed Slider with Swiss & Stampede BBQ Sauce, Bombay Slider with Garlic-Curry Sauce.
There is no entry cost.