- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Carl Tosten
July 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Carl Tosten is a musician whose style defies easy classification Modern acoustic. Singer/songwriter. Contemporary folk, and he brings all of it to AntoLin Cellars at 7 p.m. Friday, July 13. There is no cover charge.
With his strong and soulful voice and an eclectic & expressive guitar technique that includes percussion, tapping, multiple open tunings and capos, Tosten has been called an “acoustic one-man band.”
His introspective and thoughtful lyrics speak to us individually as well as collectively with his observations on society, the complexities of living and love.
Classical and jazzy overtones elevate his original compositions to a level more sophisticated than simply “folk,” and his live performances are filled with intense energy, stories, and songs that captivate and inspire his audience.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Carl Tosten
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Paul Henderson
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.