- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents guitarist David L. Douglas
September 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars in Yakima, Wash., will present guitarist David L. Douglas on Friday, Sept. 14. The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover charge.
Residing in the beautiful Yakima Valley, David L. Douglas has released two instrumental finger-style guitar albums Peacemaker and Big Beautiful World.
He is finishing his third album which is still untitled singer/songwriter folk Americana album.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: David L. Douglas
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Paul Henderson
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.
AntoLin Cellars is along historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin winemaker Tony Haralson.
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition has awarded AntoLin Cellars with gold and silver medals.
2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Carménère – Gold
2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Malbec – Silver
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is the largest competition of American wines in the world.
In the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards, AntoLin Cellars won Best of Show/Double Gold for its:
AntoLin Cellars 2012 Riesling
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
2011 AntoLin Cellars Estate Riesling
Double gold indicates: Best of the Best
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carménère and Malbec. Wine tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are 4 whites and 5 reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère. Make it a point to taste great AntoLin wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for touring the rest of the valley.
In the mean time, don’t hesitate to call their Tasting Room for more information at 509-961-8370 or eMail to have them ship wine to your door.
“Here’s to making friends, one glass at a time.”
Tasting Room and the new Caboose Room (private event space)
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901