- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Joshua Hope and friends
September 23, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and there is no cover charge for the show, so enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in this comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Light appetizers will be available for purchase, and works of artist Denny Driver will be on display throughout the month. Tasteful art, wine, food and music makes 14 N. Front Street in Yakima a destination.