- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk
January 31, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Auburn Downtown Association will stage the Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk on Jan. 31, featuring six wineries — including Mt. St. Helens Winery.
It includes international chocolates and bakery treats. Tickets are available at Gosney Motor Parts, Rottles Clothing and Shoes, Zola’s Cafe, Valley Buick GMC Quick Lube and the Auburn Downtown Association.