- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Saint Castile
July 31, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery invites you to enjoy stellar wine, food and music on the patio this evening with live music featuring the acoustic indie pop sound of Saint Castile.
The band is comprised of Colin Dale on vocals and acoustic guitar, Lane King on electric/acoustic guitar and Noe Lopez on drums and percussion.
The Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine often with a French Mediterranean accent. The menu offers great food that is specifically created to complement the subtle complexities of Barnard Griffin wines.
While you may be familiar with Barnard Griffin’s signature label wines, here is your chance to explore their exclusive edition reserve wines with limited distribution outside of the winery.
And your dining experience is in a lovely setting within the winery property. The Wine Bar and Eatery interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by resident fused glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery campus on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate South exit along Interstate 182. The campus includes the tasting room, BG Wine Bar and Eatery, large patio and gazebo.
Treat yourself to the sublime tastes, sights and sounds of Barnard Griffin. Reservations not required, but they are never a bad idea.
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m. and 8 p.m.- Close.
Patio, Wine Bar and Eatery hours
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-10 p.m.
Live music on weekends — no cover
Sunday brunch: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (until 6 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Please drink responsibly. Get a designated driver!