- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
Belltown Crush Block Party
August 25 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25
SEATTLE — The fifth annual Belltown Crush Block Party will be staged Saturday, Aug. 25 in downtown Seattle at Bell Street Park.
Join in the fun with wineries, breweries, live music, street food, and grape stomping at this 5th annual Block Party in Bell Street Park! Live music provided by The Seattle Women’s Steel Pan Project, Nolan Garrett, Marina Christopher and The Mighty Tinys. And a grape stomping competition, 10 breweries, 10 wineries and four cideries.
Noshes available from Belltown Brewing (TriTip Sandwiches), Mama’s Cantina (Slow Roasted Pork Carnitas Tacos), Road Dawg (Seattle Dogs) & Pinxto’s will do paella.
Tickets are $25 advance with net proceeds benefiting Plymouth Housing Group. GoVino glasses will be compliments of Downtown Spirits.
This is an ideal way to spend a Saturday afternoon, celebrate the Belltown community and support a great cause.
The Belltown Crush Block Party is a collaboration between the Belltown Business Association, Seattle Uncorked, Project Belltown, and Plymouth Housing Group. Sponsored by Sound Community Bank, MID, Biscuit Bitch, Downtown Spirits, Lease Crutcher Lewis, AvalonBay Communities.