- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Big Berry Bash at Westport Winery
August 18, 2013Free
In August, Westport Winery hosts its annual Big Berry Bash with a focus on their famous berry wines, berry desserts, berry sauces, berry cocktails, berry plants and a “berry” good time to be had by all.
This festival will include live music from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all four Sundays in Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25.
This is the time to enjoy fresh produce from the winery’s farm, Vineyards-by-the-Sea. The blueberries, raspberries and blackberries plants love the farm, and they will be offering delicious fruit fresh from the field. Follow the winery on Facebook to find out what is picked daily. As part of this harvest celebration, the winery will also be offering tastes of a variety of specialty berry products.
During the festival, complimentary soup is available for all guests. Those over 21 are welcome to sample up to five of Westport’s 33 award-winning berry wines for $5. (Wine club members and their guests taste for free.)