- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery
January 26, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm40$
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery. Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region.
No experience is needed. Step-by-step painting instruction provided by one of our artists.
Meet and greet reception from 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Painting runs 1:30-4 p.m.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas.
Register for class on Bottle & Bottega Events Calendar: