- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Brush On at Mercer Estates
March 5, 2016 @ 1:00 pm$40
PROSSER, Wash. — Brush On with Bev at Mercer Estates offers the opportunity to learn how to paint with our local artist Bev Beierle.
Bev will take you step by step to create a lovely spring painting. The class fee includes everything you need, including a glass of wine on us. Space is limited, must pre-purchase.
Cost is $40 for non-club member, $30 for club member.