- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Bunnies at Kramer Vineyards
April 19, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm10$
GASTON, Ore. — Join Kramer Vineyards on Saturday, April 19 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., for a vinous spin on the Easter egg hunt with the second annual Bubbles and Bunnies event.
Visit the Gaston tasting room for sparkling wines and an Easter surprise. Receive an Easter egg upon arrival with a special treat inside — from discounts on wine purchases to complimentary tastings, free tickets to our summer events and more!
We will be pouring the 2011 Brut and our Celebrate sparkling wines, all paired with baguettes, crackers, hazelnuts, goat cheese from Quail Run and hard cheeses from Willamette Valley Creamery.
Tasting fee is $10 per guest, which is waived with the purchase of two or more bottles. Wine club members and up to of their six guests receive complimentary tastings.