- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Catch the Crush with Wine Yakima Valley
October 14, 2017 - October 15, 2017$35
Join the Yakima Valley wineries to celebrate the harvest at the Annual Catch the Crush event, Oct. 14-15. Each winery offers celebratory events, including grape stomps, harvest and crush activities, tours, free-run juice, hors d’oeuvres, live music and wine tasting.
Purchase your Premier Pass and enjoy exclusive benefits available only during this event weekend. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty Catch the Crush pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Tasting fees will be waived for pass holders, but the passes are non-refundable.