- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Celebration of Syrah
April 7, 2017 - April 8, 2017$45
TROUTDALE, Ore. – On Friday and Saturday, April 7-8, McMenamins Edgefield Winery will stage its 16th annual Celebration of Syrah, a two-day revelry of wine, food and fun. The 74-acre Edgefield property will play host to winemakers from the Pacific Northwest and beyond who will showcase their best Syrahs throughout the weekend.
Syrahs are bold inky-colored reds, made from a grape originated in France’s Rhône Valley. Celebration of Syrah events range from $45 for the Grand Tasting to $105 for the Viognier Reception & Gourmet Syrah Dinner. There is something for everyone.
Why not stay the night or the whole weekend at Edgefield? A special overnight package at Edgefield is available ranging in price from $225-$350 per couple that includes lodging in a cozy guestroom, passes to the Syrah events, and breakfast the following morning at the Black Rabbit Restaurant. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 503-669-8610 or via email.
While you’re with us at Edgefield, take time to enjoy our onsite Ruby’s Spa and outdoor soaking pool, the movie theater, small bars, pool hall, two par-3 golf courses and more. It’s a wonderland, unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere in the Pacific Northwest.