- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 happy hour with wine, chocolate and cheese
March 9, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Cellar 503 Tasting Room in Southwest Portland will play host to a wine, cheese and chocolate happy hour 5:30-7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 9.
Cellar 503 is teaming up with acclaimed natural winemaker Brianne Day of Day Wines, cheese maven Sasha Davies and chocolatier/winemaker Jim Seufert to take on the challenge of finding the ultimate pairings.
We’re picking the brains of these three incredible people for some rare cheeses, natural winemaking techniques, chocolate truffles and their insightful insider secrets of how to perfectly pair them all.
The Tasting Room at Cellar 503 is at 4407 SW Corbett St., just minutes from downtown Portland.