- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Cellar Clearance Case Sale at Duck Pond Cellars
November 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - November 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars is clearing out the cellar to make way for our Thanksgiving new releases and offering great sale pricing on select wines when purchased by the case.
This is the perfect time to stock your cellar for upcoming holiday parties and gift giving. Limited to supply on hand. Sorry, no additional discounts apply to case sale prices.