- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Chenin Blanc vertical tasting at Convergence Zone Cellars
June 18, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Convergence Zone Cellars opens its Artisan Hill tasting room in Woodinville and celebrates #DrinkChenin day and the beloved Chenin Blanc grape.
Tastes of all of our Chenin Blanc vintages (2009 through 2015) will be available.