- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month
April 1, 2014 - April 30, 201425$
This year, the sixth annual Columbia Gorge Wine Passport event covers the entire month of April. Your purchased passport is your path to exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries all month long, including three exciting weekend events at participating Gorge wineries.
Passport holders receive amazing deals at our Oregon and Washington wineries with deep discounts, food pairings, barrel tastings, reserve tastings and more. Enjoy a relaxing day, memorable weekend or multiple weekends touring around the wild beauty of the Columbia Gorge.
Passports are $25 and also include lodging and dining specials. Passports are available for purchase at gorgewine.com or at participating wineries. Celebrate the start of Passport Month at our Portland Grand Tasting on April 4.
Portland Grand Tasting – Friday, April 4
Passport Kick-off Weekend – April 12-13
Passport Food & Wine Weekend – April 19-20
Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend – April 26-27
Visit gorgewine.com to purchase Passports and for more details. Happy tasting!