- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Portland tasting
April 10, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month begins with the Portland Grand Tasting, featuring 25 wineries from the Columbia Gorge pouring their world-class wines in Portland for one night only.
The event will be staged at Castaway Portland in the Pearl District. The public tasting runs 4-7 p.m., with the trade tasting 3-4 p.m.
Socialize with our winemakers and cellar staff as they pouring their wines and discover the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.
Tickets for the Portland tasting are $35 and include tastings from 25 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres from Nora’s Table, a commemorative wine glass and a Passport for our April Passport Month (a $25 value).
Passports may also be purchased separately and include exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries throughout the month of April, including three exciting weekend events.