- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine – Portland Grand Tasting
April 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
PORTLAND, Ore. – The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association is bringing a tasting experience to Portland!
Sample award-winning wines from more than 20 Gorge wineries, each pouring under the same roof for one night. Socialize with winemakers, learn about our renowned wine region and win an exclusive Gorge wine experience in the raffle! We invite you to discover Columbia Gorge wine and experience the passion and craft that goes into every bottle.
Admission includes complimentary tastings from more the 20 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres and a commemorative wine glass. For those wanting a more intimate and elevated experience, we recommend a VIP ticket to gain early admission and access to a private VIP room with special tastings, small bites, wine education and more.
Participating wineries include Analemma, AniChe, Cathedral Ridge, Cerulean, COR Cellars, Domaine Pouillon, Garnier Vineyards, Hood Crest, Jacob Williams, Major Creek, Maryhill, Memaloose, Mt. Hood Winery, Naked Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, The Pines 1852, Springhouse Cellar, Tetrahedron, Viento, Waving Tree, White Salmon Vineyard and Wy’East Vineyards.