- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge wine tasting at Seattle’s Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom
March 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm10$
SEATTLE — The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will provide a wine tasting experience March 10 in Seattle at the Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom.
The day will be broken into two sections, with a trade tasting from 1-3 p.m. and the public tasting from 5-8 p.m. Taste world-class wines from more than 15 Gorge wineries, all paired with select light food from Tom Douglas.
Gorge winemakers will pour the wines, sharing some of the 40 grape varieties grown in the Columbia Gorge. Discover for yourself the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.