- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery Charity Run and Walk
August 16, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$40
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Columbia Winery Charity 10K Race and 5K Run/Walk & Kids Dash (formerly The Covey Run) provides fun for the whole family and is timed to be a part of the Auction of Washington Wines weekend celebration.
Experience a scenic course through the heart of Woodinville wine country and enjoy great food, beverages, kids activities, music and more. Great prizes, plus a bib drawing for all registrants and fundraisers. Presented by the Run for Children’s Guild, proceeds support uncompensated care. More than 1,400 participants are expected.
To register, visit www.runforchildrens.org
To participate as a sponsor, or for more information contact Aileen Kelly at email@example.com or call 206-987-4816.
Event day timeline:
7 a.m.: Packet Pick Up and Event Day Registration ($40)
8:30 a.m.: 10K Run starts
8:45 a.m.: 5K Run starts
8:50 a.m.: 5K Walk starts
9:45 a.m.: Kids Dash (no registration required. Approx 1/8 mile)
10 a.m.: Stick around after the race for some family fun – including kid’s activities, food, beverages and music.
Plus, the Columbia Winery Tasting Room will be open early and participants can enjoy a 25 percent discount on Columbia Winery Run featured wines.