- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars Fall Wine Release Event
November 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Crush is over, so it’s time to release two new wines.
The 2010 Black Cloud is our first Malbec. Dark, stormy and peppery, this bold wine from Hedges Vineyard grapes will wake up your palate with the blackest of fruits.
The 2011 Mistral is a Grenache/Syrah blend from Red Heaven and Ciel du Cheval vineyards. This fruity Red Mountain blend is perfect for holiday meals.