- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Country Night with Kurt Van Meter at Oak Knoll Winery
August 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Kurt Van Meter has shared the stage with country super stars Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Little Big Town and Montgomery Gentry just to name a few. Kurt’s live show is high energy and crowd inclusive. Kurt Van Meter and his band make the crowd the show so be ready to sing along and enjoy excellent country music.
Time: 6pm – 9pm, gates open at 5pm
Food : Smoked Brisket is available for purchase from the James Gang BBQ. Or bring your own picnic dinner.
Cost is $5 for all ages.
NO OUTSIDE drinks of any kind allowed in.