- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars wine dinner at Alderbook Resort
April 13, 2013 @ 6:30 pm129$
In partnership with DeLille Cellars, Alderbrook Resort & Spa will be playing host to an exclusive six-course wine dinner event on its scenic property along the shores of Hood Canal.
The evening will feature expertly prepared, locally sourced seafood dishes and wine from DeLille Cellars, one of the Pacific Northwest’s most renowned wineries. Signature dishes from Alderbrook executive chef Lucas Sautter will be complemented by DeLille’s delicious handcrafted wines.
Reservations can be made by calling (360) 898-5500. Want to make a night or two of it? Stay for the weekend and treat yourself at the full-service spa, play a round on the 18-hole PGA-class golf course or enjoy the fresh air on Alderbrook’s waterfront lawn. Room rates start at $159.