- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Drape Vase Class at db Studio with Barnard Griffin
September 14, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$100
RICHLAND, Wash. – Put your glass-cutting skills to use and create a beautiful drape vase in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin from 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Pam McDonald serves as the instructor, and this is a great vase for flowers including tulips. However, having taken Platemaking 1 is a prerequisite.
Cost is $100 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast.