- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wine Dinner with Red Hills Market
July 26, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our annual al fresco wine dinner, which is prepared by the talented chefs of Red Hills Market and paired with Duck Pond Cellars wines.
Cost is $85 per person ($75 for wine club members) and includes dinner with wine pairings and gratuity. Limited seats are available so reservations are required.
The menu features pre-dinner appetizers such as:
Wood-Fired Wild Sea Scallops with Orange-Cardamom Sauce
Truffled White Bean Puree Bruschetta
Paired with choice of 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Blanc or 2013 Duck Pond Chardonnay
Simmington Garden Greens with Baird Family Cherries & Briar Rose Chevre
Paired with 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Gris
Wood-Fired Roasted Pork Loin with Duck Pond Pinot Noir-Berry Reduction Sauce, Served with Wild Mushroom Polenta
Paired with 2012 Duck Pond ‘St. Jory Vineyard’ Pinot Noir & 2012 Duck Pond ‘Coles Valley Vineyard’ Pinot Noir
House-Made Chocolate Hazelnut Torte