- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Lechon Restaurant at Stoller Family Estate
July 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$90
In 1995, Bill Stoller planted 10 acres each of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay on his family’s farm, utilizing innovative vineyard techniques to maximize the grape’s quality. His team also grows Pinot Gris, Riesling, Tempranillo, Syrah and Pinot Blanc.
The LEED Gold and LIVE certified winery has become one of the premiere sustainable wineries in the Pacific Northwest, the first LEED Gold-certified winery in the world and Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
The cost of $90 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.