- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
First Thursday Wine Feature with 14 Hands at Desert Wind Winery
June 5, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for an evening of complimentary wine tasting from our neighbors at 14 Hands.
Select wines by the glass and bottle will be available in our Mojave restaurant, along with a menu of chef’s specials chosen to complement the wines.