- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Fused glass workshop with Richard Parrish in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
October 28, 2016$850
RICHLAND, Wash. – Guest artist Richard M. Parrish will lead a Fear No Color master class workshop Oct. 28-31 at db Studio, which is part of Barnard Griffin Winery.
This is an opportunity to learn and master new color techniques in fused glass design from this acclaimed Montana-based kilnformed glass artist.
Cost is $850, and the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $500 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each of the four days.
The db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility, and it is the only artisan glass studio within a winery.
Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352